How to Prepare SHAHI TUKRA (or) DOUBLE KA MEETHA (North Indian Sweet) ?- Viji’s Food Recipes
10/04/2010 Leave a comment
- Bread Slices – 4
- Sugar – 400gm
- Cardamoms – 2 nos
- Saffron – A pinch
- Cashew nuts – 8 to 10 nos
- Fat – 15 gms
- Silver Paper – 15gms
1. Heat Fat and Fry Slices of Bread.
2. Boil The Milk skimmer and Reduce to half.
3. Add Sugar, Boil for another 10 Minutes.
4. Heat Saffron and soak in a little milk. Pour saffron on the fried bread.
5. Arrange fried bread in a tray without placing one on top of the other. Pour the prepared milk over the bread.
6. Garnish with crushed cardamoms chopped nuts and silver paper. Serve hot.