How to Make GRILLED FISH ? – Viji’s Food Recipes – Fish Recipe
12/04/2010 Leave a comment
* 4 Fillets of Pom fret fish
For the Marinate:
* Oil – 2 tbsp
* Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
* Salt – 1/2 tsp
* Black Pepper – 1 tsp (powder)
* garlic chopped – 3 to 4 flakes
* Worcestershire sauce – 2 tbsp
* A few slice of lime
* Chopped parsley for garnishing 2 tbsp butter
Marinate the fish in the ingredients given keep aside for an hour turn once.
Grill either on charcoal or under an electric grill basting with the marinate. Cook seven to eight minutes. Turn once place a couple of slices of lime on each fillet and grill further, basting for five minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley strain marinate and combine with melted butter pour over the fish. Serve immediately.