How to prepare Fish Fry (Goan)? – Viji’s Food Recipes
20/04/2010 Leave a comment
Small fish – 500 gms
Onions – 225 gms
Turmeric – a pinch
Dry Chillies – 5 gm
Mustard Seeds – 5gm
Cumin – 3gm
Garlic – 5 gm
Oil – 15 ml
Salt – to taste
- Clean and wash the fish, smear with turmeric and salt.
- Grind mustard seeds, Cumin, garlic, half the onions and chillies to a fine paste.
- Chop remaining onions
- Heat oil. Fry chopped onions. Add fish and fry.
- Add ground spices and a little water.
- Cover and simmer till fish is cooked (about 15 – 20 minutes)