Egg Nests – Viji’s Food Recipes
25/04/2010 Leave a comment
Ingredients: (For 4 persons)
Eggs – 4
Potatoes – 910 gm
Margarine – 20 gm
Milk – 30 – 50 ml
Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Prepare, cook and mash the potatoes.
- Melt the margarine and beat half of it and the milk into the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in 7.5 cm deep baking tins. Smooth over the top.
- Use egg shell to make nests break an egg into each.
- Sprinkle the rest of the margarine over the top and place in a hot oven until the eggs are cooked and the potato is brown. Serve hot.