How to Prepare Falooda? – Viji’s Food Recipes
27/04/2010 1 Comment
Milk – 1 litre
Cream – 170 gm
Rose Syrup – 300 ml
Sugar – 85 gm
” Tukmeri” or Sabja seeds – 4 tbsp
Corn flour – 60 gm
- Mix cornflower with a little cold milk to smooth paste.
- Boil half the milk. Add half the sugar.
- Pour over corn flour paste stirring well.
- Return to fire and cook till thick.
- When thick, remove and pass through a colander on to ice-cold water.
- Meanwhile soak sabja seeds in cold water and allow them to swell.
- Pour a small quantity of rose syrup in 6 glasses.
- Put in soaked sabja seeds and the corn flour globules.
- Mix remaining milk and sugar and pour into the glasses.
- Top with cream and serve cold with crushed ice cubes.