How to Make Mutton Chilli Fry?
08/05/2010 Leave a comment
Mutton – 500 gm
Fat – 30 gm
Onions – 55 gm
Garlic – 3 flakes
Cloves – 3 to 4
Turmeric – a pinch
Cumin – a pinch
Ginger – a small piece
Red Chillies (without seeds) – 10 gm
Tamarind – 10 gm
Salt – to taste
- Clean and cut meat.
- Grind chillies, turmeric, ginger, cumin and half the onion.
- Slice the other half of the onion and garlic.
- Heat fat and fry onion and garlic lightly. Add powdered cloves and fry.
- Add meat and the ground spices. Fry well; cover pan cook on a slow fire without water for half an hour.
- Add hot water and salt; simmer till meat is tender.
- When meat is cooked, add tamarind pulp. Cook for a few minutes longer.
N.B :–Chilli fry should have very little gravy.